From a CTV media release:
Corner Gas Trades Timeslots with The Class and Moves to Mondays at 8 p.m., starting Oct. 9 on CTV
Fans of Canada’s favourite comedy series will now be able to fill-up with laughs a half hour earlier. Starting Oct. 9, Corner Gas moves to Mondays at 8 p.m. ET followed by The Class at 8:30 p.m. ET on CTV (check local listings). Corner Gas continues to air Saturdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The Comedy Network.
Season 4 of Corner Gas continues with all-new episodes and high-octane laughs. In Monday’s episode (Oct. 9), entitled “Just Brent and His Shadow,” Brent and Lacey get competitive when they start mentoring local high school students.
In other upcoming episodes:
– “Demolition” (Oct. 16): Hank enlists Brent’s help in tearing down a barn while Emma receives multiple manicures from Lacey.
– “Jail House” (Oct. 23): Karen decides to put the ‘fun’ into fundraiser by locking Davis in a jail cell for charity while Wanda tries her best to install Oscar and Emma’s new toilet.
– “I Witness” (Oct. 30): Karen prepares a speech on eyewitness testimony while Hank tries to live out his dream of becoming a rodeo clown.
Season 4 of Corner Gas returned Sept. 18 and remains the most-watched comedy series on television and Canada’s Number 1 homegrown television program.
Visit the Corner Gas Web site at www.cornergas.com.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016