Corner Gas returns Monday Jan. 22 at 8 p.m. ET on CTV with the first new episode of the New Year. Eight new episodes remain leading up to the Season 4 finale in which all signs point to Brent LeRoy selling the Corner Gas station and moving on from the family business.
In Monday’s episode, entitled “Mother’s Day”, Brent’s in the doghouse when Hank proves to be a better son to Emma than Brent. Meanwhile, things backfire when Lacey pokes fun at Davis because he can’t wink.
In other upcoming episodes:
– “Census Sensibility” (Jan. 29): Hank and Oscar play it by the numbers as official Dog River census takers, while Lacey thinks Davis and Karen may be more than just work partners.
– “The Good Old Table Hockey Game” (Feb. 5): When Davis buys a table hockey game for the police station Karen seems to be the undisputed champion, until Brent steps up to set things straight.
– “Lacey Burrows” (Feb. 12): Lacey and Karen test their friendship by instituting an open-borrowing policy, while Brent watches his very first horror movie.
– “Potato Bowl” (Feb. 19): Wanda has to try and find a new potato bowl after accidentally breaking Emma’s and Hank tries to develop his story-telling skills.
Watch Corner Gas on demand television on The CTV Broadband Network at CTV.ca. Full episodes are available Tuesdays at 9 a.m. ET following each television broadcast.
Corner Gas airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on CTV and Saturdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The Comedy Network.
Visit the Corner Gas Web site at www.cornergas.com.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016