- From Variety: Muslim Mosque a hit (“Canadians like to think of themselves as an open-minded nation where multiculturalism has long been a part of mainstream political culture, so perhaps it’s not surprising that TV’s break-out hit of the season is a gentle comedy about Muslims in small-town Saskatchewan in the Canadian prairies.”)
- From the Toronto Star – don’t expect a new episode this week: Hot Box: TV to talk about (“Is this any way to build a hit series?”)
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016