- Winner Receives a Modelling Contract with Sutherland Models, an Editorial Spread in Fashion Magazine, and a $100,000 Beauty Contract from Procter & Gamble
- Details at www.citytv.com
The wait is over! The return of the hit reality series “Canada’s Next Top Model” with Host Jay Manuel will premiere Wednesday, May 30th at 8:00pm ET/PT on Citytv stations across Canada.
After an extremely successful recruitment process, 10 young women, from across Canada have been selected to compete for the title of “Canada’s Next Top Model”. The model hopefuls will be under intense pressure to master the skills essential in the world of professional modelling – all under the watchful eye of Top Model cameras that document their every move. Each week, one girl will be eliminated and the last one standing will win the coveted title of “Canada’s Next Top Model”.
How intense will the competition get? Who can take the pressure? Who can make it in the high-stress, high-stakes world of modelling? You’ll have to tune in to find out!
“Canada’s Next Top Model” will repeat on:
- ACCESS – Fridays at 8:00pm MT (Beginning June 1st)
- Star! – Saturdays at 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT (Beginning June 2nd)
- A-Channel – Sundays at 7:00pm ET/PT (Beginning June 3rd)
- FashionTelevisionChannel – Sundays at 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (Beginning June 3rd)
Led by Host/Executive Producer Jay Manuel, the expert panel of judges in the weekly evaluation of top model participants will be “FT-FashionTelevision’s” Jeanne Beker, Supermodel Yasmin Warsame and Celebrity Photographer Paul Alexander. Nole Marin joins the team as Creative Director. In addition, each episode features a special “Guest Judge”, an expert from the fashion industry, who will critique within their particular area of expertise. These industry insiders will provide the frank and expert feedback that will dash one girl’s dream and send one model hopeful home!
“Canada’s Next Top Model” is produced by Temple Street Productions, in association with CBS Paramount International Television and CHUM Television. Executive Producers are Sheila Hockin, Ivan Schneeberg, David Fortier and Jay Manuel. “America’s Next Top Model” is produced by 10×10 Entertainment and Bankable Productions. The series airs on The CW in the U.S. Executive Producers are Tyra Banks, Ken Mok and Anthony Dominici. “ANTM” is licensed in over 110 countries. “America’s Next Top Model” and the “America’s Next Top Model” format are distributed internationally by CBS Paramount International Television.
Don’t miss the premiere of “Canada’s Next Top Model” Wednesday, May 30th at 8:00pm ET/PT on Citytv.
For more information on “Canada’s Next Top Model”, log on to www.citytv.com.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016