From Sun Media:
- ‘Canada’s Next Top Model’ crowned
“Vancouver-born Rebecca Hardy, 22, who grew up in Mannheim, a town of about 1,200 near Waterloo, couldn’t hold her emotions last night as she and fellow semi-finalist Sinead Brady, 18, of Chatham, offered some final words to judges.”
- Factory worker crowned Canada’s Next Top Model
“I’m super thrilled,” the five-foot-11 redhead with the edgy bob haircut said in an interview at the CHUM building in Toronto as the last episode of Cycle 2 of the Citytv reality TV series was airing.
Think Fashion thinks it should be Canada’s Next Role Model:
- Rebecca Hardy Wins Canada’s Next Top Model!
“It was not uncommon to see Rebecca strip off her clothes for the camera, curse repeatedly or get absolutely intoxicated on the day before judging. In fact, viewers saw Rebecca get so drunk during one episode that she cheated on her boyfriend by kissing one of the male guests in the house. Role model material? I think not.”
From the Chatham Daily News:
- She was close to the top; C-K woman second in Top Model finals
“Sinead’s classic beauty and stunning photographs weren’t enough to earn her the title of Canada’s Next Top Model. The 18-year-old Chatham woman came in second in the competition’s finale, which aired on Citytv Wednesday night. ”
From the London Free Press:
- Chatham teen top model runner-up
“A science nerd from Chatham made it to the final two, but the Canada’s Next Top Model crown went to a meat factory worker from the Kitchener area last night.”
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016