From Ellen Roseman of the Toronto Star:
- Dragon’s Den winner triples sales
“Take Jennifer MacDonald, a mother of three and professional engineer who developed her own food products while looking for a natural treatment for her son’s eczema. She came across so well in the Dragons’ Den that she won a $200,000 equity investment from two successful food entrepreneurs, Jim Treliving and Jennifer Wood, in exchange for a 50 per cent share of her company.” Read more.
From Canadian Business Online:
- Lessons from the Dragons’ Den
“If you think television can’t teach you much about building your business, then you haven’t seen Dragon’s Den.” Read more.
Photo courtesy CBC: (from left to right) Dragons Robert Herjavec, Laurence Lewin, Arlene Dickinson, Jim Treliving, Kevin O’Leary and host Dianne Buckner. Photo credit: Roy Timm-CBC Television.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017