- Shocking truth about celebs
“CBC Television’s Who Do You Think You Are? is a rare show not obsessed with the usual celebrity gossip.” Read more.
John Doyle of the Globe and Mail isn’t so impressed:
- Who are ya? It could have been an interesting question
“Alas, it is hopelessly executed as television. For a start, we all know Majumder to be a funny and self-aware comic. He indicates that with his often self-deprecating humour. Here, however, much of his search for his roots is told to us by a narrator, not by Majumder.” Read more.
Photo Credit – Chris Reardon.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017