From Sandy Caetano of Metro:
- Arms opens for third season
“CTV’s unique and spunky dramedy, which focuses on the lives of diverse characters who live in the same apartment building in Vancouver, is back for its third season with more laughs than ever before.” Read more.
From the Georgia Straight:
- Robson Arms is still standing
“Robson Arms may not be a real place, in the empirical sense of the word, but it surely feels real to the people who work on the show of the same name, to its pleasantly addicted fans—waiting far too long through an extended hiatus that ends this week—and for the passersby who wander into the ground-floor “convenience store” that anchors the East Side site that is masquerading as a downtown apartment building.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016