From Bruce Demara of the Toronto Star:
- No local flash in the pan
“It must be some kind of record – roles in four TV series lasting longer than one season in the past 14 years – but hometown boy Enrico Colantoni shrugs it off expansively.” Read more.
From the Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star:
- Strike has given ‘Flashpoint’ a shot
“BECAUSE she was a young acting and singing heartthrob early in her career, actress Amy Jo Johnson drew lots of attention when “Flashpoint” premiered last summer on CBS. The show, which kicks off a second season of sorts tonight on the same network, has a solid cast.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016