From Marise Strauss of Media in Canada:
- Wild Roses debut beat Being Erica numbers
“The soapy Roses managed a slightly higher 627,000 viewers the following night at 9 pm, beating the debut of last year’s jPod in the same timeslot by some 150,000 viewers. The Alberta-set drama had help from a strong lead-in by the Rick Mercer Report with nearly one million, followed by This Hour Has 22 Minutes with 650,000.” Read more.
From Craig Takeuchi of the Georgia Straight:
- Alberta’s Wild Roses outperforms 90210
“The debut of CBC’s new Tuesday night drama Wild Roses, in which a matriarchal family struggles to maintain ownership over land desired by the former owner’s son, attracted 627,000 viewers, according to Playback Daily. In comparison, the teen soap 90210 averaged 467,000 viewers.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017