As previously posted, TV, eh? (aka me, Diane) is now on Twitter, writing 140 character or fewer thoughts mostly about television in general. In part, I hope to show that Canadian TV is part of the pop culture landscape, not some separate island unto itself.
Residing in that landscape are of course others from the Canadian TV scene, tweeting about a wide range of topics. Apologies to those I’ve missed, and please comment, email or tweet omissions and I’ll add to future lists.
- CanMediaLayoffs: Possibly the most depressing Twitter feed, the name speaks for itself
- carolinegodin: on life and tv
- Flashpoint_TV: the co-creator of Flashpoint gives a peek behind the scenes
- heywriterboy: Denis McGrath, a writer whose credits include The Border.
- inkcanada: Ink Canada doyenne, writer Karen Walton
- jill380: Jill Golick on new media and TV writing, and much more.
- johncallaghan: Flashpoint story coordinator John Callaghan on tv, music, etc.
- justinsb Justin Beach, webmaster of Publicbroadcasting.ca
- mcphadenmike: Writer/actor Mike McPhaden
- Memles: Myles A. McNutt, TV blogger from Nova Scotia
- MisterJohnDoyle: Globe and Mail tv critic John Doyle, mostly linking to his columns
- mjreid: “On-the-cusp Canadian screenwriter and videogame addict”
- morjana: Posts regularly about Sanctuary and Stargate
- mutanto: writer Peter Mohan (Blood Ties, Mutant X) on writing, tv, movies, etc.
- RobboMills: “Writer, Producer, Director, Puppeteer, Curmudgeon”
- theborder: The Border’s official Twitter feed
- thetelevixen: TV blogger from Toronto
- theTVaddict: TV blogger from Toronto
- wilzmak: Wil Zmak, writer on Tom Stone, giving movie, music, tv, and book recommendations
Follow TV, eh? on Twitter and let me know of any other Twitterers I should know about.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016