From David Akin of the National Post:
- This Hour Has 22 Minutes … and some extremely poor judgment
“Every comic knows that timing is everything. And usually, the timing of the comedians on the CBC hit This Hour Has 22 Minutes is pretty good. But this morning, 22 Minutes performer Geri Hall misjudged things badly.” Read more.
- Comedian crashes McGuinty scrum
“Single Girl struck out Wednesday because of bad timing. Television comedian Geri Hall’s attempt to mock Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty at the provincial legislature fell flat when she interrupted him fielding reporters’ questions about job layoffs.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016