From the National Post:
- Jill voted off Canada’s Next Top Model
“Last night’s episode was a challenge for all the girls, with hairstyle makeovers that thrilled and shocked, and a challenging photoshoot at the new Frank Ghery addition to the Art Gallery of Ontario. Though Jill believes she turned out some good pics, the judges ultimately found her goofy and decided she didn’t possess enough passion for the industry.” Read more.
From Kat Angus of Dose:
- Q&A with Canada’s Next Top Model reject Jill Pukesh
“It was makeover week on last night’s episode of Canada’s Next Top Model and, as usual, the hairstyles had some girls cheering and others sobbing.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016