From Bill Brioux at the Canadian Press:
- Flashpoint tries to prove its worth to CBS at television critics tour
“Flashpoint may be a victim of the new TV math. A fifth season of “Medium” just has a bigger upside for CBS. They cash in on back-end revenues from future syndication and DVD sales. Flashpoint is three or four years away from cracking the magic 100 episode barrier.” Read more.
And at TV Feeds My Family:
- CBS Has Till Oct. To Re-up Flashpoint
“The fear, though, is that, as one U.S. critic suggested to me down here, Canada might become a place where networks can import a steady stream of ‘cheap failures.’ Not that anybody sets out to make a flop–not even The CW–but since 80% of new TV shows fail anyway, why not gamble with other people’s money?” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016