From Bill Brioux of the Canadian Press:
- TV shows come and go, but they rarely come and go as often as ‘Paradise Falls’
“TV shows come and TV shows go, but they rarely come and go as often as Paradise Falls. The weekly prime-time soap, about the shady and steamy goings-on at an Ontario tourist town, returns for a third season Sept. 2 on the specialty network Showcase.” Read more.
From Bill Brioux at TV Feeds My Family:
- Hindle Heads Back Over Paradise Falls
“Paradise Falls–you can’t kill it with a stick. The steamy Canadian prime time soap returns for a third season tonight, but few shows have had such an on-again, off-again production schedule.” Read more.
From Rob Salem of the Toronto Star:
- Return to Paradise worth wait
“Paradise Falls mayor Pete Braga is nonetheless a work of Art … as in Art Hindle, the veteran Canadian actor whose countless film and TV credits range from Invasion of the Body Snatchers to Porky’s to ENG, and who returns tonight to Showcase in the durable homegrown satirical soap, Paradise Falls.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016