From the Canadian Press:
- Underhill and Martini to reunite for ‘Battle of the Blades’ finale
“Skating legends Barb Underhill and Paul Martini are reuniting for a special performance on the finale of CBC’s Battle of the Blades.” Read more.
From Micheline Maynard of the New York Times:
- Opposites on Ice Find a New Rhythm Together
“It now seems like such a brilliant idea that it is a surprise no one had thought of it before: pairing figure skaters with hockey players for ice dancing routines in the ultimate ice rink reality show.” Read more.
From Kathy Rumleski of the London Free Press:
- Blades of the Blades warms up icy rivalry
“Chatham native Shae-Lynn Bourne says the competition has the hockey players believing that figure skating could have helped them with their careers.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016