From a media release:
- Series to be produced by Proper Television in association with W Network
- Come Dine with Me Canada set to launch on W Network in fall 2010
Corus Entertainment announced today that a Canadian version of the hit international format Come Dine with Me is coming to W Network. Produced by Proper Television in association with W Network and based on a format created by ITV Studios (UK), Come Dine with Me Canada is set to start filming this summer, targeting a launch on W Network in fall 2010.
Come Dine with Me follows five amateur chefs competing for the title of the ultimate dinner party host. Each night for a week these strangers take turns cooking up their idea of the perfect evening. Each competitor then rates the host’s performance and the winner is rewarded with the â€˜ultimate dinner party host’ title and a cash prize.
The Come Dine with Me format has established itself as one of the world’s most successful television format exports, currently produced locally in 20 territories and featuring more than 4,000 episodes across eleven languages.
Come Dine with Me (UK) is currently airing on W Network on Saturdays and Sundays at 1 p.m. ET/PT.
Proper Television is currently casting for people in the Greater Toronto Area with a passion for cooking and entertaining. Interested participants can visit www.wnetwork.com/comedinewithmecanada.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016