From Gayle MacDonald of the Globe and Mail:
- Rookie Blue aiming for Grey’s Anatomy, but with cops
“The new drama Rookie Blue, which debuts in simulcast on Global and ABC on Thursday night, cheekily bills itself as Grey’s Anatomy, but with cops. And it stars five young Canadians, who play the keen, but bumbling, greenhorns of the squad.” Read more.
From Kat Angus of Canwest News Service:
- Rookie Blue stars Missy Peregrym and Gregory Smith
“Missy Peregrym and Gregory Smith can’t stop laughing. Sitting in a Toronto hotel suite, the Rookie Blue stars are having trouble staying serious as they tease each other and crack wise.” Read more.
From Richard Huff of the NY Daily News:
- ‘Rookie Blue’ star Missy Peregrym looking to be more than just a pretty face in the business
“Missy Peregrym, the star of ABC’s new cop drama “Rookie Blue,” says there are many times she’s considered walking away from the business.” Read more.
From Joel Keller of TV Squad:
- Missy Peregrym of ‘Rookie Blue’ Doesn’t Want to Be Famous
“Peregrym and I talked about what she’s learned in her time in showbiz, how much she loves her ‘Rookie Blue’ character Andy McNally, and how the comparisons to ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ are fairly accurate. We also talked a little bit about ‘Reaper,’ where she played Andi, Sam’s on-again, off-again girlfriend. Let’s just say she doesn’t think the CW had much invested in promoting the show. Our talk, and some clips, after the jump.” Read more.
From the TV Addict:
- Today’s TV Addict Top 5: Questions with ROOKIE BLUE Star Missy Peregrym
“I was so excited about what their ideas were for the show and where they wanted to take it. It’s been amazing and such a cool collaboration where everybody who is on the show really understands their character, so it’s a lot of fun to work on. I’m so grateful for it and am really proud of it.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016