From Raju Mudhar of the Toronto Star:
- Rookie Blue writer sees reality of arrest
“Noelle Carbone couldn’t believe the timing. On Wednesday, the day before Rookie Blue debuted, the 29-year-old writer on the new Canadian-made police series (airing on Global and ABC), was out with two engaged off-duty officer friends, when they had to leap into action to help corral a shoplifter.” Read more.
From Louis Peitzman of TV.com:
- Rookie Blue’s Greg Smith comes in for questioning
“TV fans first took notice of Greg Smith during his four-season starring role as Ephram on Everwood. But his days of teenage angst are behind him, and he’s moving on to something a bit more high-stakes. In Rookie Blue, Smith stars as Dov Epstein, a police officer fresh out of the academy. I spoke to him about police training, the show’s twist on the police procedural, and why Canadians are awesome.” Read more.
From Casey Gillis of the News & Advance:
- â€˜Rookie Blue’ more than summer fluff
ABC’s Rookie Blue is that rare summer series that could probably make it during the regular TV season.” Read more.
From Joel Keller of TV Squad:
- Early Look: ‘Rookie Blue’ is Bland but Harmless Summer Fare
“‘Rookie Blue,’ which ABC debuts tonight at 10PM ET, is harmless, good for a summer night when all that’s on is reality and baseball, and you’re not in the mood to watch either. Unfortunately, the harmlessness of the show is its biggest problem.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016