From Alan Sepinwall of HitFix:
- Review: CBS’ ‘The Bridge’
“I’m not so sure about the prospects for â€œThe Bridge,â€ though. It has an unusual premise and a strong lead performance by Aaron Douglas, but not all the execution is great, and it feels like it’s on the wrong network, on the wrong night.” Read more.
From Kate O’Hare of Zap2It:
- ‘The Bridge’ links both sides of badge
“Being a police officer may be a calling for some, but it is also a job — a union job. And where there are unions, there are the bosses and the rank and file; there are negotiations and disputes and sometimes a strike.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017