From Lucy Mangan of the Guardian:
- Shattered â€“ a stonking showcase for its mesmerising hero
“he is the perfect choice to play the lead in the new police drama Shattered (Mondays, Hallmark). Ben Sullivan is a homicide detective with multiple personality disorder. It’s been in apparent abeyance, but re-emerges â€“ as luck would have it â€“ in the opening episode when he and his new (young, blonde, idealistic yadda yadda) partner Amy come under fire from a serial-killing baddie. His alter ego tells Amy to shoot the man because he has a gun. Turns out he does not. They fake the necessary and get away with it, though young, blonde, idealistic, yadda yadda Amy is Not Happy.” Read more.
From Brian Mciver of the Daily Record:
- I’ve starred in 24 and Battlestar Galactica but I’d love to use my Scottish accent once, says Callum Keith Rennie
“Callum, who was raised in Vancouver, Canada after his Aberdonian family emigrated across the Atlantic when he was a child, is the star of edgy new cop drama Shattered, which launches on British screens this Monday.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016