It’s our trick or treat episode: Anthony and Diane trick you for 30 minutes for a 15 minute treat – an interview with Hugh Dillon of Durham County and Flashpoint, who also chats about music and Hard Core Logo.
Before the interview, we
babble talk about Halloween themed TV and TV-related costumes, Come Dine With Me Canada, and the Being Erica and The Tudors magical timeslot switch.
- Anthony Marco can be found at Dyscultured and lovehatethings, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and here on my personal blog, and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016