From Ingrid Diaz:
- Bo/Lauren â€“ Lost Girl â€œFood for Thoughtâ€ 1.06 Recap
“I just finished watching last night’s episode of Lost Girl and I feel compelled to recap the awesomenes because after what feels like a very, very long wait, we finally got a Lauren-centric episode.” Read more.
From Gerard McGarry of Unreality Shout:
- Lost Girl – Food For Thought (or Foot Soup) – Episode review
“The cast of this show seem to be meshing nicely after just a handful of episodes. Already we have Bo (Anna Silk) gradually gaining control of her powers, and the supernatural community – judging from this episode – seems to have taken Bo’s sidekick Kenzi under their wing.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016