From Alex Strachan of Postmedia News:
- Flashpoint’s gripping finale
As written by creator-producers Mark Ellis and Stephanie Morgenstern and directed by Vancouver cinematographer David Frazee, the episode, Fault Line, is one of Flashpoint’s most emotionally gripping hours in its three seasons. The tension is palpable as, one by one, the team members are called into the psychologist’s office and grilled on their fears, passions, past mistakes and potential weaknesses. Read more.
From Brad Oswald of the Winnipeg Free Press:
- High-stakes Flashpoint ends season on the cliff
As season-ending sendoffs go, this one’s got it all — high stakes, interpersonal friction, a touch of nostalgia, a special-guest villain with a knack for shaking things up and, of course, a stomach-twisting cliffhanger that will make the show’s fans crazy about having to wait months to find out what happens next. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017