Natalie Lisinska and Richard Yearwood of InSecurity are our guests this week, chatting about the show and Diane’s shoe size.
What does the shakeup at CTV mean? We have no idea, but talk about it anyway.
And we discuss the place of the TV critic versus episode recapper versus fanboy in relation to Slate’s much-discussed-among-critics piece.
- Anthony Marco can be found at Dyscultured and lovehatethings and Best Episode Ever, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016