First we run through some news, like the WGC screenwriter award nominations , 18 to Life’s cancellation, Brett Wilson exiting Dragons’ Den, Michelle Borth‘s casting in Combat Hospital, the premieres of Funny As Hell and The Uluit: Champions of the North, and the Archie parody that’s gone viral.
We also discuss the CRTC versus Canadian broadcasting industry question on whether Netflix is a broadcaster, and in a stunning twist we side with the CRTC in thinking no freaking way.
- Anthony Marco can be found at Dyscultured and lovehatethings and Best Episode Ever, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016