From Kathryn Greenaway of The Montreal Gazette:
- In Wipeout, contestants have a ball – and get hit by them
Wipeout Canada debuts on TVtropolis Sunday at 8 p.m., and you know what that means: Hapless Canadian contestants will shriek, holler and, in the majority of cases, have their dreams of cash rewards crushed by a succession of big red balls. Read more.
From Tim Switzer of the Leader-Post:
- Reality television hits home
Darcie Trombley always figured she could take a punch. But when the Buena Vista woman got to Argentina, where she taped an appearance on the upcoming series Wipeout Canada, she learned the reality show’s off-the-wall stunts were exactly as difficult as they appear. Read more.
From Marcy Cornblum of QMI Agency:
- Street smarts
If Canada has our own Ryan Seacrest, it might be Jonathan Torrens. Talk show host, actor, narrator, DJ, and now game show host, on the new Canadian version of the hit show Wipeout. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017