From Rob Salem of the Toronto Star:
- Wipeout Canada: Dodging obstacles for cash in Argentina
It doesn’t get more Canadian than this . . . except that we’re in Argentina, about 9,000 kilometres south. Yet here is where Canadian competitors have come to vie for a $50,000 prize and bragging rights for scoring a win in the inaugural season of Wipeout Canada, debuting on TVtropolis Sunday at 8 p.m. Read more.
From Kathy Rumleski of the London Free Press:
- Ex-Londoner launches Wipeout
When Wipeout Canada debuts on TVtropolis on Sunday, it’s creators say it will be the most complex and largest game show series in Canadian TV history. Executive producer Michael Geddes, a London native, said it certainly feels that way to him. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016