Diane chats with the star of Mr. Young, our guest this week Brendan Meyer, about his YTV show, its renewal for season two, and the parallels between his life and the 14-year-old teacher he plays.
But first, Anthony and Diane puzzle over why the CRTC would consider regulating Netflix as a broadcaster, the painful lessons American broadcasters learned from Hulu, which has helped train their audience to abandon them, and CTV’s foray into a mobile app for news.
Somewhere in there we manage to insult our own listeners (ANTHONY!) and each other.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016