Our guest today is the lovely and funny Deb McGrath of the upcoming Single White Spenny as well as Little Mosque on the Prairie.
First, Anthony and Diane talk about news from the upfronts, including new series Bomb Girls, Canada’s Got Talent, Secret Millionaire Canada, and The Quon Dynasty, and that A Channel is being rebranded as CTV Two. In fact, nearly all the new Canadian shows are reality series, making this HuffPo Canada article even more ridiculous.
Since summer is the season for stuffing schedules with Canadian content, premiering soon are Dan For Mayor (June 5), Almost Heroes and Single White Spenny (June 5), and Comedy Network announces their summer slate, with Picnicface, Todd and the Book of Pure Evil, and more.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016