From a media release:
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA Season 4 Premieres June 20 on CTV
- Get In Step! SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA Premieres
June 20 with an All-New Season 4 on CTV
- Guest judges Mary Murphy, Mia Michaels, Sean Cheesman, Melissa Williams, Rex Harrington and Stacey Tookey hit the road for audition tour
- Canada’s first-ever Favourite Dancer Nico Archambault joins the judging panel during finals week
- Encore episodes air on MuchMusic starting Friday, June 24 at 7 p.m. ET dance.CTV.ca continues to bring viewers exclusive content
Canada’s favourite dance show is back for another toe tapping season as the Gemini Award-winning series SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA returns with its highly anticipated fourth season on Monday, June 20 at 8 p.m. ET on CTV, with encore episodes airing on MuchMusic beginning Friday, June 24 at 7 p.m. ET (visit CTV.ca and MuchMusic.com to confirm local broadcast times). Along with the new season, comes a new but familiar face behind the judge’s desk. After stealing the hearts of Canadian viewers in Season 1, and sharing his artistic talents as a choreographer in Seasons 2 and 3, Canada’s Favourite Dancer Nico Archambault joins the judging panel for a special appearance during finals week, making SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE franchise history as the first time a former winner returns to the show as a judge.
Canadians can dance to the beat all summer long as the smash hit competition series kicks things off with a two-hour premiere of the Toronto auditions. The next week the auditions head to Vancouver, Edmonton and Saint John, New Brunswick, for another two-hour episode Monday, June 27 at 8 p.m. ET, followed by the Montreal auditions airing Tuesday, June 28 at 8 p.m. ET. Then the highs and lows of finals week air Monday, July 4, and the Top 20 reveal on Tuesday, July 5. The summer of dance continues as the series steams up Monday and Tuesday nights at 8 p.m. ET on CTV.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016