From a media release:
ROOKIE BLUE WINS ITS TIMESLOT AND IS THE #2 PROGRAM OF THE NIGHT
1.4 million loyal Rookie Blue fans (Ind. 2+, national) were arrested by another riveting episode. Andy and Luke got engaged, and the stakes continue to rise for the officers at 15 Division.
ROOKIE BLUE SEASON 2 DATA HIGHLIGHTS (All data Adults 18-49):
- 594,000 viewers in key A18-49 demo, second only to Big Brother for the night
- Won its timeslot in each of the three key markets
And the Rookie Blue drama continues in “Heart & Sparks” (Thursday, July 14 – 10pm ET/PT): As the 15th Division attempts to recover from the shooting of Det. Luke Callaghan, a series of arsons culminates in the torching of a laundromat. The list of suspects grows, as Chris and Gail take to the streets and encounter a man from Chris’s past, while Traci interrogates a young firebug found at the arson scene. Meanwhile, Andy’s effort to stop the grieving widow from entering the burnt-out laundromat results in the two women being trapped in the unstable building, and what seems like a straightforward case of arson ends up being something much bigger.
Source: BBM Canada PPM Data – June 23, 2011 – July 7, 2011 based on overnight data (2+, A18-49 national)
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016