From a media release:
North American Hit 1 GIRL 5 GAYS Returns With All-New Episodes Starting Friday, Sept. 9 on MTV
- MTV Canada Original Series returns for Season 3, Fridays at 11 p.m. ET
- Logo picks up Season 3 for U.S. broadcast
- For the first time, first four episodes features lesbian panel
Get ready to gasp, laugh and shriek for an all-new season of 1 GIRL 5 GAYS (#1girl5gays) premiering Friday, Sept. 9 at 11 p.m. ET. Edgy, funny, at times controversial, and always full of heart, the smash-hit MTV original series 1G5G returns for a third season with an all-new batch of 20 questions about love and sex. Whether it’s Beyonce’s baby bump, bisexuality, or a broken heart, no subject is taboo for this unabashed weekly talk show. Audiences down south also get a taste of Canadian candor as American network Logo renews the series for a third season.
Season 3 of 1 GIRL 5 GAYS kicks off by swapping boys for girls as a lesbian panel takes over for four, all-girl episodes. The girls take the hot seat and face questions covering sex, love, pop culture, politics and more – requiring them to open up and share their personal stories the same way the ‘5 gays’ do each week.
Hosted by MTV’s Aliya-Jasmine Sovani, Season 3 of 1 GIRL 5 GAYS promises to deliver all the laughter and tears fans have come to expect and love. For more information on 1 GIRL 5 GAYS, and to catch up on episodes, go to mtv.ca or follow on Twitter @1girl5gays. Fans can also ‘like’ 1 GIRL 5 GAYS on Facebook here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016