Diane and Anthony chat about the Canadian television news of the week:
- Winter season pays off for CBC
- Nickelodeon buys Life With Boys
- Weather Channel picks up Ice Pilots NWT
- Funny as Hell returns
- Splatalot renewed
- Canada’s Got Talent premieres March 4
- Top Chef Canada premieres March 12
- Bomb Girls finale is this week
- Gastown Gamble opposition
- Cartoon Network and Adult Swim come to Canada
- Transporter looking for new showrunners … again
- The Bridge helps Canada conquer US airwaves. Seriously?
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Link: Writers Talking TV podcast – This Life - November 23, 2015
- Link: TIFF salute to 19-2 reveals S3 will begin with a bang - November 23, 2015
- Link: 5 Ways Bell Media, Rogers and Shaw Can Save Themselves - November 20, 2015