Diane can’t resist a coconut cookie any more than Jessica King can resist a shoe sale, but she puts the cookies down long enough to talk about King returning to Showcase on February 29, Republic of Doyle’s great ratings news, the Geminis segregating international coproductions, the sad story of the death of Degrassi’s Neil Hope, Intelligence’s Chris Haddock joining Boardwalk Empire, a Radio-Canada series turning into an NBC pilot, and the Huffington Post article on Canadian TV that makes Diane want to upchuck her cookies.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016