From Cassandra Szklarski of the Canadian Press:
- Teacher-turned-comic Gerry Dee says high school visit an emotional homecoming
Teacher-turned-comedian Gerry Dee says returning to his old school to preview an upcoming episode of his sitcom “Mr. D” was an emotional homecoming. Read more.
From Stu Cowan of the Montreal Gazette:
- Cammalleri makes acting debut
If you’re a big Mike Cammalleri fan and miss watching him play regularly on TV with the Canadiens, you can catch him on television in a new role on March 5. Cammalleri, who was traded to the Calgary Flames this season, will make a guest appearance as an actor on the CBC TV comedy Mr. D on that night. Read more.
From Mark Brelsin in Postcity.com:
- When getting a D in school is actually a good thing
CBC’s new entry in the field is Mr. D, starring Toronto’s Gerry Dee. He’s a pretty good gamble as these things go: he’s good-looking, respectable, mainstream, with a background in teaching and sports. You can see how executives could drool at the package. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017