Anthony and Diane chat about the Canadian TV news of the week:
- Diane’s organizing a TV Writing Seminar in Vancouver on May 6 with Larry Kaplow (House, Body of Proof)
- Rookie Blue returns May 24
- Fashion Television is cancelled
- Style Bio is picked up
- Disney XD picks up season 2 of Mr. Young
- Canada Sings returns May 15
- Is Call Me Fitz losing its home? Is it even being renewed?
- What should CBC keep and cut?
- Netflix didn’t kill TV after all
- But maybe Roku Streaming Players will?
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016
- Link: Can Baroness von Sketch Show bring CBC back to its comedy glory days? - June 10, 2016