TV, eh?is presenting a one-day seminar on writing for television with Emmy-nominated and Writers Guild of America Award-winning writer/producer Larry Kaplow (House, Body of Proof) and moderator Daegan Fryklind (The Listener, Being Erica).
Participants will learn practical information on breaking in, pitching, story structure, writing for production, and developing their own work.
Class size is limited and includes a networking lunch and breaks.
When: Sunday, May 6, 2012
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Where: Morris J Wosk Centre For Dialogue, Simon Fraser University (downtown Vancouver)
Registration fee: $250
Register at: www.tv-eh.com/events or 604-684-2787
We’re giving away registration to the seminar to one lucky winner. Here’s how you can earn up to two chances to win:
- Leave a comment on this post explaining what you would want to get out of the seminar (1 entry per person)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry per person):
RT to enter to win registration to the Vancouver TV #Writing Seminar from @tv_eh www.tv-eh.com/events
I will draw the winner at 6 pm PT on Tuesday, May 1, 2012. Good luck!
EDIT: Congrats to Garfield Miller, selected by my friend Random Number Generator as the winner. Thanks to all who entered!
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017