From Bill Brioux at TV Feeds My Family:
- PREMIERE: promising sci-fi cop caper Continuum
What if in the future the bad guys were really the good guys?
That’s just one of the themes explored in Continuum, a slick, smart trip back to the future. The shot-in-Vancouver sci-fi cop show premiering Sunday, May 27 at 9 p.m. on Showcase. Read more.
- Continuum the pitch that stuck for Simon Barry
Continuum, the new Showcase drama which premieres tonight, starts off in the near future–the year 2077. When I met creator/executive producer Simon Barry in March on the Vancouver set of the series, however, we wound up talking more about the past. Specifically, the many series he tried to get off the ground before hitting pay dirt with Continuum. “I’ve written many un-produced pilots,” says Barry. “I’ve been trying for ten years now to get a show on the air in terms of developing and selling ideas. So this feels like a ten year overnight success.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Rick Mercer ponders what’s next - September 20, 2016
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016