Anthony and Diane geek out over the Canadian TV news of the week, including the big casting news for Bomb Girls and Package Deal, the big winner of Over The Rainbow, the big premieres for Mr. Young, The Liquidator, The Phantoms, and Tiny Plastic Men, and the big season orders for Highway Thru Hell and Mohawk Girls. Plus, is your time worth the commmercials you sit through to watch “free” TV?
Episode 110: Listen or download here or subscribe via iTunes or with any other program via the TV, Eh? feed.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Link: Rachel Nichols talks Continuum future – “Perhaps this isn’t the end” - January 29, 2015
- Link: The Book of Negroes an “incredible love story” - January 29, 2015
- Link: Writer Andrew Wreggitt on his influences and start in TV - January 29, 2015