Anthony and Diane chat about Haven’s renewal for a fourth season, the 10,000 people who applied for Big Brother Canada, the not-a-reality-show-my-eye The Life Project, this fall’s hits and misses, Mary Walsh’s journalism (journalism?!) award, more enouraging noises from the CRTC, and what will kill television?
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Rick Mercer ponders what’s next - September 20, 2016
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016