Anthony and Diane chat about Haven’s renewal for a fourth season, the 10,000 people who applied for Big Brother Canada, the not-a-reality-show-my-eye The Life Project, this fall’s hits and misses, Mary Walsh’s journalism (journalism?!) award, more enouraging noises from the CRTC, and what will kill television?
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017