Anthony and Diane reminisce about Mr. Dressup in the wake of the Google Doodle, pre-reminisce about the Flashpoint finale coming up on December 6 and 13, and chat about CBC’s holiday specials (only one of which is actually special), the W Network’s new shows, booming Canadian production centres, fall’s hits and misses, and Rachel Langer’s great interview with Continuum’s Simon Barry.
Episode 113: Listen or download here or subscribe via iTunes or with any other program via the TV, Eh? feed.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Rick Mercer ponders what’s next - September 20, 2016
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016