From a media release:
OLN Seals the Deal on a Third Season of Original Series The Liquidator
- The stakes are raised in Season 3 as Jeff Schwarz takes his buy-and-sell shenanigans across Canada
- OLN original series snags international distribution deal with Discovery Networks International
- Production on the new 26 half-hour episodes begins January 2013
Demonstrating its unwavering commitment to premium original programming, OLN has ordered a third season of the smash hit series The Liquidator. Viewers will enjoy even more wheeling and dealing as the series expands from 13 to 26 episodes. Additional broadcast details will be announced at a later date.
Beyond its success in Canada, the audience-adored, original OLN series has been acquired by Discovery Networks International, and will be available in households across Europe, including Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Italy, and France.
Building on the high stakes of Season 2, fast-talking liquidator Jeff Schwarz ups the ante next season when he takes his expertise – and antics – on the road. Season 3 will see Schwarz haggle with a new set of characters as he visits cities across Canada on his quest for liquidation gold.
Viewers can catch up on Season 1 of The Liquidator over the holidays during all-day marathons airing Thursday, Dec. 27 at 9 a.m. ET and Sunday, Jan. 6 at 2 p.m. ET on OLN (check local listings).
The Liquidator is an OLN original series produced by Anaid Productions. Margaret Mardirossian and Helen Schmidt (X-Weighted) serve as executive producers, and Candice Tipton is the supervising producer. Claire Freeland is Director of Original Programming, Rogers Media and Marni Goldman is Production Executive for Rogers Original Programming.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Rick Mercer ponders what’s next - September 20, 2016
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016