From Alex Strachan of Postmedia News:
- Vancouver’s Kristin Lehman back home for Motive
Eleven of the first 13 episodes are in the can, and Motive is now in the stretch run before its planned end-of-season production in mid-February. Lehman is tired — she’s handling the chores of raising a young son while holding down the lead role in an hour-long weekly crime drama — but the rigours of day-to-day TV production are nothing new to her. Read more.
From Etan Vlessing of the Hollywood Reporter:
- Canada’s CTV Nears Selling Out Super Bowl Ads, Gives ‘Motive’ Post-Game Premiere
“It’s super exciting to have Motive launch after the Super Bowl,” series executive producer Louise Clark told the Hollywood Reporter, as CTV gives the homegrown drama a shot at sky-high ratings out of the gate. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Last chance to bid in the TV, eh? charity auction for Kids Help Phone - August 28, 2015
- Bid now: X Company autographed baseballs - August 25, 2015
- Bid now: Some Assembly Required prize packages - August 24, 2015