From a media release:
Space Challenges People to Face Their Deepest Fears in New Original Reality Series PANIC BUTTON, April 30 at 10 p.m. ET
Space invites viewers into the world of the unknown with two new hair-raising series premieres, including the bone-chilling and innovative Original Reality Series PANIC BUTTON. Premiering Tuesday, April 30 at 10 p.m. ET, PANIC BUTTON challenges a group of courageous participants to overcome their greatest fear as they brave an elaborate maze that puts them face-to-face with what terrifies them the most, including confinement, fear of the unknown, snakes, spiders, rats, and cockroaches. Shot in Toronto’s west end in an abandoned slaughterhouse, the ever-changing labyrinth that participants must tackle is customized for each person, and only some will make it to the end without hitting their panic button. For a preview of PANIC BUTTON, click here.
In the series premiere of PANIC BUTTON, “There Will Be Snakes,” five subjects enter the craziest haunted house ever built to face their fears. Vanessa, an intense and devoted music teacher endures a series of tests with snakes, while Ruth tackles her childhood phobia of spiders. Kayvon, an ultra-competitive Alpha male, comes face to face with a python, as Ashlee battles an infestation of cockroaches, and Yassin must overcome his fear of rats.
PANIC BUTTON Episode 1 participants are:
- Ashlee, a CEO and mom whose fear is cockroaches
- Kayvon, pharmaceutical sales rep whose fear is animals
- Ruth, real estate agent whose fear is spiders
- Vanessa, a music teacher whose fear is snakes
- Yassin, a ride operator whose fear is rats
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Rick Mercer ponders what’s next - September 20, 2016
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016