From a media release:
W Network Launches Be The Boss Canada From the Production Team Behind Undercover Boss Canada
- New series features Canadian employees in head-to-head challenges for a life-changing job opportunity
- Companies include Pizza Pizza, Anytime Fitness and Pita Pit
- Series premieres on Thursday, June 6 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
This June, from Corus Entertainment’s W Network and the award-winning production team behind Undercover Boss Canada, comes a new competition series that offers a huge twist and life-changing opportunity for Canadian employees. Be The Boss Canada gives employees at leading national franchises a once-in-a-lifetime chance to take control of their future, rise through the ranks and become the boss, through exciting head-to-head challenges. Be The Boss Canada (6×60) premieres Thursday, June 6 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Viewers can follow Be The Boss Canada on Twitter @BeTheBossCanada, hashtag #BeTheBossCanada.
The pressure is on each week as the series follows two outstanding employees from companies including Pizza Pizza, Anytime Fitness and Pita Pit as they try to balance diplomacy and competitiveness in a series of challenges to win a huge promotion – but unbeknownst to them, one may actually walk away with the keys to their very own franchise. The participants take part in week-long job interview for what each believes is a chance for a promotion, with enticing pay and perks. Meanwhile, the bosses are hiding a closely-guarded secret as the two employees battle to be the best and out-perform each other. The employee who doesn’t win the promotion will be in for the surprise of their life when they are told that they have in fact won their very own franchise, instantly making the jump from employee to business owner. Will they rise to the occasion, or will they crack under the pressure?
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017
- Link: Women behind Canadian TV: Helen Shaver - January 18, 2017