Anthony and Diane are joined by Stéphane Lachance as part of our new podcast series delving into the CRTC’s Let’s Talk TV campaign, asking Canadians about the future of television — our own mini “flash conference.” We sort-of answer their three questions:
- What do you think about what’s on television?
- What do you think about how you receive television programming?
- Do you have enough information to make informed choices and seek solutions if you’re not satisfied?
Episode 155: Listen or download
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com and on Twitter
- Diane Wild can be found at dianewild.com and on Twitter
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Rick Mercer ponders what’s next - September 20, 2016
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016