Anthony and Diane are joined by Stéphane Lachance as part of our new podcast series delving into the CRTC’s Let’s Talk TV campaign, asking Canadians about the future of television — our own mini “flash conference.” We sort-of answer their three questions:
- What do you think about what’s on television?
- What do you think about how you receive television programming?
- Do you have enough information to make informed choices and seek solutions if you’re not satisfied?
Episode 155: Listen or download
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com and on Twitter
- Diane Wild can be found at dianewild.com and on Twitter
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017