The Canadian Screen Awards are set for the end of this month, celebrating the best among this country’s feature films and television shows.
Several past and present Gemini and Canadian Screen Award nominees and winners are currently available for streaming on Netflix Canada, and we wanted to celebrate that fact by teaming with Netflix for a poll leading up to the CSA festivities.
What’s at stake? The chance to win a one-year subscription to Netflix Canada. What do you have to do? Simply choose your Top 3 Favourite Canadian Series on Netflix and comment at the bottom of the page. We’ll select one random comment and award the poster a one-year subscription. So spread the word and vote for your faves! The poll closes on Monday, Feb. 23, at noon PT/3 p.m. ET.
What are your favourite Canadian TV shows currently airing on Netflix?
- Murdoch Mysteries (40%, 181 Votes)
- Trailer Park Boys (27%, 125 Votes)
- Heartland (23%, 107 Votes)
- Kenny vs. Spenny (12%, 54 Votes)
- Republic of Doyle (12%, 53 Votes)
- Dragons' Den (7%, 32 Votes)
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? (3%, 15 Votes)
- Dogs with Jobs (3%, 13 Votes)
- Caillou (2%, 10 Votes)
- Darknet (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 457
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 53 million members in nearly 50 countries enjoying more than two billion hours of TV shows and movies per month, including original series, documentaries, and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Exciting new kids formats headline Distribution360 slate at MIPCOM - September 28, 2016
- Link: CraveTV ’continues to grow:’ Bell CEO - September 28, 2016
- Cackles, crying and crafts on The Bachelorette Canada - September 27, 2016