It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Evenings grow crisp, trees explode into vibrant colour and the new fall Canadian television season launches. We here at TV, Eh? are as excited as you, with all of our returning favourites hitting the small screen between now and the end of November.
So, to have a little fun—and celebrate the coming season—we’ve put together a poll where you pick the three returning Canadian-made shows you’re most looking forward to seeing this fall. Wondering exactly when those projects will be back? Check out our handy calendars and mark yours! The poll closes next week, so have fun!
Instructions: Click on the boxes next to your three choices and then register your votes by clicking the Vote box (on some browsers it’s greyed out) just to the right of Unusually Thicke.
Which three returning Canadian TV shows are you most excited about watching this fall?
- Murdoch Mysteries (70%, 1,876 Votes)
- Lost Girl (18%, 485 Votes)
- Rick Mercer Report (17%, 449 Votes)
- Heartland (12%, 318 Votes)
- Canada's Worst Driver (8%, 218 Votes)
- Property Brothers (7%, 198 Votes)
- Saving Hope (7%, 196 Votes)
- The Nature of Things (7%, 185 Votes)
- 22 Minutes (6%, 169 Votes)
- Love It or List It (6%, 157 Votes)
- Dragons' Den (6%, 147 Votes)
- Continuum (5%, 140 Votes)
- The Fifth Estate (5%, 138 Votes)
- House of Bryan (4%, 102 Votes)
- Marketplace (4%, 100 Votes)
- Highway Thru Hell (3%, 87 Votes)
- Canada's Smartest Person (2%, 42 Votes)
- Fugget About It (1%, 19 Votes)
- Sunnyside (1%, 18 Votes)
- Hockey Wives (1%, 15 Votes)
- Custom Built (1%, 14 Votes)
- The Next Step (1%, 14 Votes)
- Fool's Gold (0%, 8 Votes)
- Unusually Thicke (0%, 7 Votes)
- Gaming Show (0%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,663