From a media release:
For years, the Montreal-based duo have been a team creating exquisite dining experiences for guests at Hughes’ critically acclaimed restaurant Le Bremner. Digging into their locally sourced sensibilities, Chuck and Danny seek out the freshest and wildest array of flavours from dedicated food producers, artisans and local chefs as they crisscross Canada and experience the RV lifestyle. From bagging seaweed in wet suits to digging for quahogs, harvesting wild rice in a canoe or foraging for juniper on ATV’s, they go to any lengths to get the best local ingredients.
Chuck and Danny’s journey spans Vancouver Island, British Columbia to Prince Edward Island National Park, PEI. With a passionate appreciation for local food, Chuck and Danny’s Road Trip takes an inspired approach to camp style cuisine, served up with the enthusiasm only true adventure-loving chefs can deliver.
Locations and local chefs featured include:
- Episode 1 takes place in Prince Edward and Hastings Counties, Ontario and features Justin Cournoyer, owner/chef of Actinolite.
- Episode 2 takes place on Vancouver Island, British Columbia and features chef Dan Hudson.
- Episode 3 takes place on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia and features Brooke Winters, owner/chef at Bnurtured Trailer.
- Episode 4 takes place in Rouge National Urban Park, Ontario and features Elia Herrera, executive chef at Los Colibris.
- Episode 5 takes place in Fundy National Park, New Brunswick and features Pierre A Richard, chef at Little Louis Oyster Bar.
- Episode 6 takes place in Prince Edward Island National Park, PEI and features Ross Munro, owner/operator at Prince Edward Island Culinary Adventures.
Chuck & Danny’s Road Trip is produced by Force Four Entertainment, in association with Corus Entertainment’s Food Network Canada.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- T+E’s Scariest Night of My Life recounts awful paranormal experiences - October 19, 2017
- The Bachelor Canada: Battleground in Costa Rica - October 18, 2017
- Link: ‘Frontier’ creators say ‘Game of Thrones’-style chaos coming - October 18, 2017